Annonces de vente et de recherche réservées aux membres cotisants du Club 911 net .

eh ou icar mon email n'etait pas bien protégé, j'ai changé tous mes mots de passe par des mots avec des caracteres hexadécimaux ;)

j'ai envoyé des questions sur le lieu, l'origine les factures etc..........pas de réponse
arnaque probable. Il n'y a pas de cadeaux ni de père Noël et surtout pas sur ebay par dessus le marché!!!

Il y a quelques semaines j'ai demandé des infos sur un Boxster S 3l2 à 12 000 € et voici la réponse :

"Hello Sir,

The price is 12.000 EURO and this is with TVA included.I know the price is very cheap but I need the money for this car asap as I have some debts to pay to the bank.I hope there won't be any argue for the price as this is my last price.

I am the first owner of the car and it has no accident or any engine problems.The car was purchased from France and was delivered to my address in England,but the car has has france registration papers.

The PORSCHE Boxster is in perfect condition,no scratches,no damages,i never smoke in it,and i want to find a serious buyer who will take care of it.The only reason I am selling this car is due to a knee surgery that prohibits me from riding.

I have described the car to the best of my ability and I think the buyer will be very pleased with his/her purchase.A friend told me to try to sell it on this website because I can find a lot of potential buyers from all Europe.

Thanks you and email me if you are interested.
Best Regards!"

Bref, il faut savoir que ce vendeur vendait aussi une 996 à 15 000 € et plusieurs BMW... Alors le barratin comme quoi c'est ça voiture et qu'il a des soucis. il faut venir chercher la voiture en Angleterre et bla bla bla :(:(

ATTENTION AUX ARNAQUES ;)

Bon, ben c'est pas un "bon coup" alors, dommage...:mad:

Nono69;)
Répondre
14 messages • Page 2 sur 2