Annonces de vente et de recherche réservées aux membres cotisants du Club 911 net .

Une 914-6 :

http://www.classicargarage.com/english/ ... 8-info.htm

44 800€ dans le mail recu.
J'ai trouvé sa trace en 2007 sur Ebay ;)

for sale online 12/2007: Here is a very rare and desirable 914-6, an absolutely rust free 2-owner car that has always been maintained to the highest standards with no expense spared by its pilot owner. This car received a $9000 wear and tear item restoration at 40K miles, (All the linkages, seals, weather strips, etc) and the owner had a completely rebuilt 2.7 liter RS Spec engine installed along with an overhauled side shift transaxle at a cost of $9400 at 42K miles. The car is extremely fast in the state of tune it’s in, running Weber carbs. The Op-Art interior is original to the car, and is very nearly perfect. The dash has no cracks. The car rides on original Fuchs, with new tires. I have a huge stack of records documenting this 52 thousand mile car, as well as the original owners manual. There is an oversize oil cooler added in the front trunk. This car has two targa tops; the original factory hard roof, and a rare Panoramic tinted roof, both in excellent condition. And the best part of this auction? NO RESERVE! That’s right, the high bidder on Saturday wins this car! Don’t lose this great deal by bidding a few thousand too little, there aren’t many others for sale, and how many are this quality? Many of the questions that have been sent in, can be answered by the pictures and descriptions on the picture page; the link to that is directly below this: Please click here to see a page with many detailed pictures of this car. Please read the terms below carefully before bidding. TERMS: PAYMENT BY CASHIERS CHECK OR BANK WIRE ONLY DURING 5 BUSINESS DAYS FOLLOWING END OF AUCTION. NO ESCROW OR ALTERATION OF THESE TERMS. Winning this auction is NOT an appointment to see it, or to ask questions after the fact. Please inspect it prior to bidding; your bid is a complete acceptance of these terms. This is a very nice survivor/driver-quality car, not a frame off restored vehicle. This car does have rock chips, and shows the patina of a careful enthusiastic owner having driven it, not stored away in a museum. I WILL NEVER SEND A SECOND CHANCE OFFER, IF YOU GET ONE, IT’S BOGUS, REPORT IT TO EBAY! I HAVE THE CLEAR TITLE IN MY HAND. BIDDERS WITH LESS THAN A RATING OF LESS THAN 10 POSITIVE NEED TO E-MAIL ME PRIOR TO BIDDING WITH A CONTACT PHONE NUMBER. I WILL CANCEL BIDS FROM BIDDERS WITH LESS THAN A 10 (TEN) POSITIVE FEEDBACK RATING, UNLESS YOU HAVE TALKED TO ME ON THE PHONE PRIOR TO BIDDING. DON’T BID IF YOU DON’T HAVE THE MONEY. DON’T BID IF YOU NEED TO ASK YOUR WIFE OR MOM IF IT'S OK. (UNLESS IT’S FOR HER!) DON’T BID IF YOU NEED TO GET A LOAN TO BUY THIS, AND YOU CAN’T GET IT COMPLETED IN 5 DAYS TO PAY ME ON TIME. OF COURSE, COLLECTOR CAR SOLD AS-IS
Winning bid: US $25,700.00

Finalement les classiques c'est un peu comme le circuit faut accepter les conséquences de se planter ?

:D

Finalement les classiques c'est un peu comme le circuit faut accepter les conséquences de se planter ?

Disons qu'il y a, c'est vrai, certains points communs dans la très grande difficulté de ne pas se planter ... ;)

sur une classic faut tout refaire pour etre tranquille, dixit un homme de l' art :cool:;)

D'origine ...avec un spoiler de 2.4s et des sieges de Type G ;)

Message original : doc911

Disons qu'il y a, c'est vrai, certains points communs dans la très grande difficulté de ne pas se planter ... ;)
:thumbup: C'est vrai en plus!:D;)

Potentiellement une bonne base de resto à creuser:
http://www.leboncoin.fr/voitures/111533580.htm?ca=12_s

Message original : doc911

sur une classic faut tout refaire pour etre tranquille, dixit un homme de l' art :cool:;)
je crois que ça résume assez bien l'homme et sa classic :D
Répondre
21551 messages • Page 265 sur 2156